10th Annual Food Quality & Safety Congress India 2024
Inventicon is proud to present their flagship event the 10th Annual Food Quality & Safety Congress India 2024. Over the past nine years we have brought regulators, F&B manufacturers with analytical services and testing companies together to discuss best practices in aligning food quality and safety systems with changes and instrumentation standards.
Further, the adoption of food safety and quality assurance mechanisms such as Total Quality Management (TQM) including ISO 9000, ISO 22000, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Hygienic Practices (GHP) by food processing industry enable adherence to stringent quality and hygiene norms and thereby protect consumer health, prepare the industry to face global competition, enhance product acceptance by overseas buyers and keep the industry technologically abreast of international best standards.
The 10th Food Quality and Safety Congress 2024 will focus on examining strategies for implementing quality and food safety systems. Delegates will learn how to fast-track an analytical set-up, enhance nutrition quality, and comply with the latest food regulations to mitigate risk exposure.
Delegates will gain a comprehensive understanding on the latest cost-effective analytical techniques, best practice strategies for overcoming quality issues, practical solutions to real-life safety challenges and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines.
NIPCCD, Ministry of Women and Child Development Ex - AD, FSSAI
Quality Council of India
General Manager - Quality Assurance and Food Safety
Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd. (Wilmar’s Subsidiary)
Associate Vice President- Wellness and Communities
Amway India Pvt Ltd.
Ashish K Dixit
Lead- Regulatory Affairs
Dabur India Ltd.
Head R&D (NDC)
Devyani Food Industries Ltd.
Regional Quality Head
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.
Dr. Sudeb Mandal
National Head - Testing Services
IRCLASS Systems and Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. B Dayakar Rao
ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research
Dr. Vivek Srivastav
Senior Vice President - Innovation,Business Strategy & Scientific Affairs
Zeon Lifesciences Ltd.
Dr. Seema Puri
Senior Nutritionist and Former Professor, Institute of Home Economics
University of Delhi
Head of Quality
Kandhari Beverages Pvt. Ltd. (Coca Cola India FBO)
Director Regulatory & Public Affairs
Royal Canin (Mars Inc)
Oasis Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
Head of Research & Development
Mamta Arora Budhiraja
Senior Manager- Scientific Regulatory Affairs (India and India region)
PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Nutritionist- Scientific Regulatory & Nutrition Affairs
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
Marisha Baurai Head - New Product Development
Farmley (Connedit Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Narendra Singh Shah
Lead Process & Technology
Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd.
BDM - Food Safety (CMD)
Thermo Fisher Scientific India Pvt. Ltd.
Lead Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
Mars Wrigley India
Dy General Manager
Dy General Manager IRCLASS Systems and Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Sreejith Kumar Palekudy Sukumaran
AVP Design & Engineering
Borosil Scientific Ltd.
Vandita Tewari Kapoor
Founder & CEO
Iyurved Consumer Pvt. Ltd.
Director Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, India
Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd.
- Robotic revolution: How automation is enhancing food safety
- Driving environmental social and governance (ESG) strategy and ensuring transparency and fairness throughout the food supply chain
- Understanding the new comprehensive food safety and quality standards for millets
- India's Food Startup: Leading the way in food safety and risk management
- Clean labelling in food and nutraceutical companies to promote transparency and consumer trust
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Functional heads of:
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Food Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research & Development
- New Product Development
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Avail opportunities to network and exchange ideas
- Get familiar with new regulatory and compliance changes
- Take part in our industry discussion about evolving quality management
- Evaluating the important updates from the food standards agency
- Identify key actions and strategies to address current and future challenges to food safety globally
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- The event will help in fostering the best minds in food quality and safety
- Plenary sessions and scientific talks on food safety and quality assurance
- Engage with thought leaders on the latest developments from both the scientific as well as business side
- Get insights on what the future holds for the food and beverage industry
- Gain a comprehensive understanding on the latest cost-effective analytical techniques, best practice strategies for overcoming quality issues
" Execellent informative & engaging conference."
Former Senior Dietitian AIIMS Now - Senior Advisor, Inclon
Nutrition Consultant ( juventus AIIMS )
" 1. Very good networking opportunities 2. Learn and hear directly from the suject matter experts onsite."
Quality Head - South west Asia
Kerry Ingredients Pvt. Ltd.
"This conference involves knowledge transformation into meaningful insights."
Deputy Production Manager
Savencia Formage & Dairy India Pvt. Ltd.
" Convergent Knowledge Transfer"
MD . Ashfaque Alam
Deputy Manager Quality
vSavencia Formage & Dairy India Pvt. Ltd.
" This is good platform for learning and networking."
Packaging Development - Manager
Mukesh Chitravanshi / Ashfaque Alam
Deputy Production Manager
Savencia Fromage & Dairy India Pvt. Ltd.
" It was really interesting & knowledgeable. Learned a lot about things related to food quality & safety. Would recommed my peers to attend it as well next time"
R & D Executive
"Conference content & emerging food industries expert work experience insights is very helpful."
Blue Tokai Coffee
" The sharing of experience by food quality speaclist is an amazing oppurtunity, specially being at an early stage of our career."
Sanjay Kumar Panda
Terviva India Pvt. Ltd.
"The conference was secular, covering a lot of industries. It was very comprehensive. It caught on the current pulse of L&D."