6th ANNUAL FOOD QUALITY & SAFETY CONGRESS INDIA 2019
Inventicon is proud to present their Flagship event the 6th Annual Food Quality & Safety Congress India. Over the past five years we have brought regulators, F&B manufacturers with analytical services and testing companies together to discuss best practices in aligning food quality and safety systems with FSSAI's changes and instrumentation standards.
The Indian food and grocery market is the world's sixth largest, with retail contributing 70 per cent of the sales. It is projected to grow at the rate of 104 per cent, touching US$ 482 billion by 2020. Further, the adoption of food safety and quality assurance mechanisms such as Total Quality Management (TQM) including ISO 9000, ISO 22000, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Hygienic Practices (GHP) by food processing industry enable adherence to stringent quality and hygiene norms and thereby protect consumer health, prepare the industry to face global competition, enhance product acceptance by overseas buyers and keep the industry technologically abreast of international best
The Food Quality & Safety Congress India is the only dedicated conference featuring F&B quality and safety industry leaders, this conference will examine strategies in implementing quality and food safety systems. Delegates will learn how to fast-track an analytical set-up, enhance nutrition quality and comply with the latest food regulations to mitigate risk exposure.
Delegates will gain a comprehensive understanding on the latest cost-effective analytical techniques, best practice strategies for overcoming quality issues, practical solutions to real-life safety challenges and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines.
Adani Wilmar Ltd.
Krishna Kumar Joshi
Head of Regulatory Affairs Department - Foods Division
Head – Manufacturing Quality, Indian Subcontinent & EMAT
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
AVP & Head - Process Food Sourcing
Reliance Retail Ltd.
Dr. Rajeev Prasher
GM - Quality Assurance Systems
Kandhari Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President - R&D (Foods)
Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.
Vice President QA and R&D
Bikanervala Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Director, Regulatory & Government Affairs
Herbalife International India Pvt. Ltd.
Vani Bhambri Arora
National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies
Head – Quality & Food Safety
Carlsberg India Pvt. Ltd.
QCI (Quality Council of India)
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Emerging food safety trends globally as well as locally
- Understanding the impact of anticipated changes with respect to food regulations
- Best practices to be prepared for the increasing demand of allergen safe products for consumers across national and international markets
- Creating appropriate cleaning and hygiene procedures to combat Microbial cross contamination
- Leveraging on the opportunities available for Food and Beverage manufacturers through Industry 4.0
- Exploring intelligent packaging to enhance food safety and quality
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- CEOs, Executive and Managing Directors
- Government Food Safety Officials
- Retailers and Suppliers
- Food Safety, Technical & Quality Directors
- Accreditation/Certification/Inspection Bodies
- Corporate Affairs & PR Directors and Managers
- Procurement & Supply Chain Directors and Managers
- Equipment providers and packaging manufacturers...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Functional heads of:
- Food Safety
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Regulatory & Government Affairs
- Factory Audits